I would love to make something based on cheese for this children’s day and already have made a chees garlic biscuits, but everyone in my home are fond of non-veg. So planned for another dish and decided to handle the mutton kheema and this resulted in this mutton kheema cheesy balls. This is first time in handling this cheese and mutton kheema combination. So was eagerly waiting infront of the oven, but the dish came out very well. It was big hit in my home and was over within minutes. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Mutton kheema – ¼ kg
- Cheese cubes – 5 nos (cut into small pieces)
- Boiled potatoes – 2 nos(medium sized)
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- Garam masala – 1tsp
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs – ½ cup
- Olive oil – 2 tsp
- Grind the mutton kheema in a mixie. Mash the potatoes.
- Transfer it to a bowl, put the mashed potatoes. Chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt. Mix them all together with your hands.
- Now grease a tray with a tsp of oil.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Roll the mutton mixture to small balls and make small hole in the centre, keep the cheese pieces and again roll them to ball.
- Roll them on bread crumbs for coating.
- Place the balls in the greased baking tray and bake them for 10 mins or till the mutton kheema is cooked at 180 degree C.
Serve hot with Tomato sauce.