Brownie brownie brownie, I love this a lot. I have made too many cakes, never tired of making brownie. But once I saw my blogger friend Chitra’s brownie, I was totally impressed by that and feel like having that immediately. As usual I checked for the ingredients, everything was there in my kitchen, so why to wait and suddenly started in action which resulted in a best and yummy brownie. My 3yr old son who takes only little or a piece of cake, had a whole mug of brownie and requests for one more mug and told this taste too good, better daily you prepare this for me. What all a feedback you need more than this? Let us move on to the recipe…
- All purpose flour/Maida – 1 ½ cup
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder – 5 tbsp
- Sugar – 1 cup and 1 tbsp
- Milk – 1 ¼ cup
- Melted butter – 1 cup
- Sieve maida and cocoa powder in a bowl. Stir it well to get mixed nicely.
- Now add in the butter, milk and sugar. Stir well in one direction. The batter should be thin and not thick.
- Transfer the mixture to a microwave safe bowl or mug.
- Bake it for 1 ½ minutes in the high temperature (mine is 600w).
- Insert a tooth pick and should come clean, if it’s well done.
- Check after a minute by inserting a tooth pick, else if it’s over cooked it would become dark.
- Also brownie’s wont double in size like cake, it will raise slightly that’s it.
- Make sure that you stir in one direction, also there should not be lumps.