Already I have a posted a One minute brownie, also have seen few of my blogger friends posting awesome brownie recipes. Inspired by them thought of doing something different and tried out this strawberry with too many doubts – would it come out well or not. More than me my kids were eagerly waiting for the cake near the microwave. When I took out after 2 minutes, found little more to be done and again kept for 30 seconds. The cake was yummy, delicious, and so soft and kids loved it a lot. My younger one asked me, “So what combination for tomorrow morning?” What credit you need more than this. Let me move to the recipe…
- All purpose flour / Maida – 1 ½ cup
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Egg – 1 no
- Powdered sugar – 1 cup
- Hershey Strawberry syrup – ¼ cup
- Oil – ¾ cup
- Hot milk – 1 cup
- Sieve maida/all purpose flour and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Put in sugar, egg and hot milk. Stir in one direction.
- Pour in the oil and Hershey syrup, continue stirring ensure that no lumps are formed.
- Beat well with a spoon, till all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Pour the batter to microwavable mugs and keep in high temperature for 2 minutes and bake it.
- Check out by inserting a fork or tooth picks, it’s done when the fork or tooth pick comes out clean.
Serve hot with coffee or tea.
Note: Fill only half of the mug with the batter, else it would raise and flow out. You could also use Hershey’s chocolate syrup instead of strawberry. Keep in high power and bake, since the outcome depends totally on high power. I have kept in 250 degree C, since that’s the highest power in my microwave; if you have more than this you could keep in the high power, but check out the cake for it’s minutes.