Whatever the dish we make there is always a big applause or welcome for deep fried dishes. In that list, I used to fry fishes and chicken with different combinations. Since being bored of trying very often my own combinations, this time have tried out the chicken with EASTERN CONDIMENTS – Chicken kebab masala.
When I open the masala packet, I was attracted by the color and the texture of the masala. I have started my experimentation with the chicken pieces. When I started frying the chicken pieces after the marination process…
- Aroma: Instead of telling that the aroma filled the whole kitchen, I could say that my kids started walking in the kitchen like a cat roaming here and there.
- Flavor: Flavor was too good and I could say it would be loved a lot by kids, since it was medium spicy and crunchy.
- Appearance: The red color was too attractive.
Let us move on to the recipe…
- Chicken pieces – 1 kg (medium sized pieces with bones)
- Eastern chicken kebab masala – 60 gm
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Curry leaves – 5 strings
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Clean and take the chicken pieces in a bowl.
- Add in the chicken masala followed by salt and ginger-garlic paste.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and mix all these together.
- Marinate it for half an hour.
- Heat oil in a kadai. Deep fry the chicken pieces and followed by the curry leaves.
- Serve hot.
Note: This chicken kebab pieces goes out well with steamed rice, variety rice, starter, snack time and so on.