Tausha Sharbat is nothing but a drink made of grated cucumber and sugar. This can be served before meals, since it acts as an good appetizer. I had it recently in one of the restaurant during a foodie meet and loved this a lot. Their high water content helps us from dehydration and combat the heat while their refreshing and mild taste appeals to even the pickiest eaters. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Cucumber – 2 nos
- Water – 1 cup
- Sugar – 4 tsp
- Peel and grate the cucumber along the sides. Do not grate the middle portion (seeds).
- Restore the middle portion of the cucumber a side.
- Take the grated cucumber pieces in a bowl, add in the sugar. Stir them well and place the middle portion of the cucumber on the top of the grated pieces.
- Let it rest for few mins.
- Take out the middle portion, pour in the cup of water and mix them well.
Serve them in glasses.