After a short break, again I am with an easy, wonderful, awesome, colorful and a crispy recipe – Chicken kebab with Eastern Chicken Kebab Masala. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Chicken pieces (with bones) – ½ Kg
- Eastern Chicken Kebab Masala – 50 gm
- Curry leaves – 5 strings
- Egg – 1 no
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Clean the chicken pieces.
- Take the chicken pieces, salt. Eastern chicken kebab masala, curry leaves together in a bowl.
- Mix them all together. Break in an egg.
- Again mix the well with your hands.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry the chicken pieces till they are cooked.