I have prepared this pancake for PANCAKE, which was on feb 17th. I came to know that Feb 17th was pancake sometime around 8 p.m on 17th, suddenly thought of preparing two varieties of pancake which one of which I have posted right on Feb 17th, but this one due to some of my personal works this recipe got delayed.
Now I am going to share my Banana Pancake which I have served with Coconut Jaggery Dip (vellappagu). Let us move on to the recipe …
- Bananas – 3 nos (ripen)
- All purpose flour / Maida – 250 gm
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Milk – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Butter – 30 gm
- Melt the butter, Take 20 gms of butter in a bowl and break in eggs, add sugar. Stir them well, till fluffy.
- Mash the banana’s and adds them to egg mixture and stir well.
- Pour in the vanilla essence and milk; beat them again, till the sugar dissolves.
- Add in the maida/flour, salt and baking powder and fold them gently with the egg mixture, be sure that no lumps should be formed.
- Heat butter in the tawa and scoop the batter. Sprinkle butter on the sides of the pancake.
- Wait till they get cook and then swap the side, again cook them for few mins, till the pancake is done.
Serve hot. I have accompanied Coconut Jaggery dip along with this Banana Pancake.