Already I have posted about onion and cucumber raita, now this with the combination of both onion and cucumber. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Cucumber – 1 no
- Onion – 1 ½ nos (medium size)
- Coriander leaves – 5 stalks
- Green chilies – 2 nos (medium sized)
- Curd / Yogurt – 200 ml
- Salt to taste
- Peel and grate the cucumber. Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Finely chop the green chilies and coriander leaves.
- In a bowl, take curd/yogurt; add in the grated cucumber, onions, green chlies and coriander leaves followed by salt.
- Mix them well and keep it for half an hour.
Serve with Briyani, pulav or variety rice.