One of my favorite dish from my childhood till today, my grandma use to prepare this one for me and my grandpa as our evening snack. An easy recipe, nothing to cook here, everything here is just soaking. One among the Healthy dishes for kids, which they love a lot. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Aval / Poha / Puffed Rice – 1 cup
- Sugar – 3 tbsp
- Freshly grated Coconut – ¼ cup
- Hot Milk – 2 cups
- Cardamom powder – a pinch (optional)
- Take Poha / Aval / Puffed Rice along with grated coconut, sugar, cardamom powder in a wide mouth bowl.
- Mix it well.
- Pour in the hot milk, cover and leave it aside for half an hour. Let it soak well.
Serve as tea time snack.
Note: Use only freshly grated coconut, so that the flavor and aroma of the coconut along with poha will make the add further taste to the dish.