This is one of the simple and easiest fish fry, which I prepare very often. Even though it’s very simple and easy recipe, it tastes delicious. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Fish – 500 gms
- Chili powder – 2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – for frying
- Clean and slice the fish to thin pieces.
- Take all the ingredients together with a tsp of oil in a bowl, mix all these together.
- Rub the fish slices with the masala and marinate them for about 30 mins.
- Heat oil in a tawa, leave the fish slices in the tawa. Drizzle oil along the sides, when cooked on one side, swap the side and cook again by drizzling oil.