Sambhar vada / Sambhar vadai is one of the authentic south Indian dish. It taste delicious and also it’s my hubby’s favorite dish, he use to have it in restaurant all the time we go. In Tamil Nadu it taste good, but after we are here in Bangalore, the taste of the sambhar differs and so the taste of the sambhar vada also differs. I thought of preparing it at home itself. Usually the leftover vada’s in restaurants are soaked in sambhar, but now after the demand among the people, it’s prepared with the fresh ones. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my snacks recipes at this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/snacks/.
- In a bowl, pour in the hot sambhar.
- Add in the vada’s one by one and let it soak for almost 10 mins.
- Swap the sides and pour if sambhar is needed and let it soak for another 10 mins.
- Finely chop the coriander leaves.
- Before serving, pour little of sambhar and garnish with coriander leaves.