This is the first time I have been preparing this Cucumber Lemon Mojito, it’s a very simple drink with too many health benefits. I could say that it’s an wonderful refreshing drink. The combination of lemon, cucumber and mint, being an apt drink for summer.
Usually kids may be even we too do the same, we never consumer more water during summer and get too many health issues. This would be a good drink to beat the heat and also easy for everyone to prepare at home. Let us move on to the recipe…
I am taking this to Fiesta Friday #60 hosted by Angie.
- Chilled water – 1 litre
- Sugar – 4 tbsp
- Lemon – 3 nos
- Mint leaves – a handful
- Cucumber – 1 ½ nos
- Cut the lemon into two equal halves and squeeze out the juice, keep it separately.
- Peel and chop the cucumber roughly.
- Take cucumber, lemon juice, sugar and mint leaves all together and blend it well in a blender.
- Add a cup of water and again blend it well.
- Now strain only the juice and discard the solid particles.
- Add it to the chilled water and give a mix.
- Check for the sugar.
Refrigerate and serve chilled with lemon wedges and cucumber wedges.
Note: You can also add ice cubes into it.