Coming to Fruit Salad, it’s very hard with kids to make them have the fruits. So I have tried out few of the fruits in this Fruit salad – my favorite muskmelon, apple and banana. As the vacation started planned to prepare something very healthy and also as coolant for this summer lunch. Now it’s going to be Fruit salad. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Apple – 3 nos
- Muskmelon – 1 no (medium sized)
- Banana – 4 nos
- Orange juice – 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Nannari syrup – 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder – ½ tsp
- Peel and chop the fruits as the shape and size you desire.
- Squeeze out the orange for orange juice and lemon for lemon juice. Keep them aside.
- Take all these fruits along with cinnamon powder in a wide mouth bowl. Pour in the juices and syrup; mix them well, so that it combines well with the fruits.
- Leave it a bowl for 30 mins.
Serve by sprinkling cinnamon powder. You can also serve it chill by topping with Vanilla flavor Ice-cream.
Note: You can substitute Nannari syrup with white sugar, brown sugar or honey. Also you could add ripen guava, grapes and papaya.