Strawberry – my daughter’s favorite, I strive hard to prepare this milkshake, since my daughter loves to have fresh strawberry. On the other hand, my son never eats strawberry, so planned to prepare strawberry milkshake for the sake of him. Both of my kids love this milkshake. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Strawberry – 6 nos
- Milk – ½ litre
- Sugar – 6 tsp
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Clean and chop the strawberries into medium pieces.
- Boil and bring the milk room temperature.
- Take a cup of milk, strawberries, sugar and vanilla essence all together in a blender.
- Blend them well without any lumps.
- Stir it with the leftover milk and give a stir.
Refrigerate and serve chilled by topping few slices of strawberry.
Note: You can also add vanilla ice cream together will blending.