Already I told that I am a huge fan of Chef. Roger Mooking, I have adapted this recipe from his Everyday Exotic – TLC. This dish is very simple, easy, no cook, no bake but very healthy, especially for summer. Just like that, I prepared for breakfast and it was over in minutes, moreover it was not enough. My daughter loved it a lot and again she herself prepared and had it. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Mint leaves – ¼ cup
- Lime zest from 1 lime
- Brown sugar – ¼ cup
- White sugar – ¼ cup
- Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
- Corn flakes (original) – 1 ¼ cup
- Plain yogurt / Curd – 1 cup
- Finely chop the mint leaves and lime zest.
- Take brown sugar, white sugar, mint leaves, lime zest and cinnamon powder together in a bowl. Mix them well with your fingers for 2 mins.
- Take a glass bowl, place corn flakes in the bottom of the glass, place yogurt/curd over the corn flakes and then top it with Mint Gremolata (mint and sugar mixture).
- Garnish with a mint leaf at the top of the Gremolata.