Mediterranean Omelette is a great option for breakfast. This omelette made with spinach, eggs, onions, olives and oregano, which is good and healthy for kids. A very excellent dishes for the kids those who hate olives and spinach. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Eggs – 4 nos
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Spinach – 1 tbsp
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Gently whip the eggs and add salt, pepper.
- Blanch (boil in water for five mins) the spinach along with the garlic cloves.
- Finely chop the blanched spinach and onions.
- Add in the oregano, a tsp of olive oil, spinach, onions and stir them gently.
- Heat oil in a pan, scoop the egg mixture to it and drizzle with oil along the sides.
- Swap the side in few mins.
Serve hot with milkshake or juice.