I have already shared few prawn/shrimp recipes, this time it is a completely different recipe with prawn head. Most of us throw the prawn/shrimp head, hereafter do not forget to try out this dish with prawn head.
This dish tastes good, crispy and crunchy. This goes out well as a starter, a side dish for lunch and also as a tea time snack. Today it’s Friday and so I am taking it to Fiesta Friday #64 hosted by Angie. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Prawn / Shrimp Head – 15 nos
- Chili powder – 1 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – for deep fry
- Clean and wash the prawn/shrimp head.
- Take prawn heads, chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, ginger-garlic paste and salt, mix together.
- Marinate this for 20 mins.
- Heat oil in a kadai, drop the prawn heads and fry till it is golden brown.
Note: Use only the heads of big prawn (tiger prawns).