As of summer recently I have been sharing few juices, milkshakes and mojito recipes, this watermelon mint mojito is one among them. Watermelon Mint Mojito is a very inviting drink for this summer. Coming to benefits, as all of us know that watermelon has lots and lots of water content and mint a coolant, now the combination of both these would be good and refreshing drink for this summer. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Watermelon – 1 no (small size)
- Mint – a fistful
- Lemon – 2 nos
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Peel and roughly chop the watermelon into medium pieces.
- Wash the mint leaves. Squeeze out lemon for the juice.
- Take the watermelon pieces, sugar, mint leaves and lemon juice together in a blender and blend them well.
- Strain the juice and add some water to it. Give a stir and refrigerate.
Serve chilled. Top with lemon wedges and mint leaves before serving.