Mashed Potato Dip is one of my favorite dishes, all of a sudden on one rainy day I prepared this dish when I found some mashed potato lying in my refrigerator. I accompanied this Mashed Potato Dip with Spinach Paratha. The dip was too good; this goes out well with tossed bread or used as a spread for sandwich. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Potato – 100 gm
- Mayonnaise – 50 gm
- Garlic cloves – 4 nos
- Coriander leaves – a handful
- Salt to taste
- Chop the potatoes into medium pieces and pressure-cook them in water for two whistles.
- Open the lid, when pressure released and drain the water. Pour in a cup of tap water or cool water, peel of the skin and keep the potatoes aside.
- Gently mash the potato with your hands.
- Take the mashed potato, mayonnaise, and salt and garlic cloves together in a blender and blend the well.
- Wash and finely chop the coriander leaves.
- Transfer the ground paste to a bowl, add in the finely chopped coriander leaves, and give a mix.
- Do not disturb it for 20 mins, give a stir and serve.
This goes out well with parathas, sandwich and as a dip for fried dishes.