Again it’s time for another award “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” from Swapna of Swapnaskitchen, one of my closest friend, first we have been communicating through comments and likes, later it transformed through phone. We talk atleast once in two weeks, starting with the blog, now we have a long time conversations may be sometimes an hour. I thank her for nominating this award, and a sorry for dragging the post. I hope that this happened with most of us, when I was passed an award by anyone atleast I would be updating the post as earliest as I could, but this time when it comes from my close friend, I was leisurely updating ;).
I love swapna’s blog for her Desserts, I am sure that there must be lots and lots patience for preparing the desserts based with milk and sugar (creamy one), because it takes long time, needs to much care. I love these types of sweets, but I do not have patience at all and so I never try. The way she explains looks very simply and motivated me to give a try and the result was too good, delicious and the most important thing and the terrible thing is, “I put on weight :P”. Now let us move on to the award …
For accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award everyone has to follow some rules these are :
Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to
List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
Tell 7 hidden facts about yourself.
Nominate 10-15 other bloggers.
Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
I hope that I have shared most of my hidden facts, let me break out something new this time:
- When I like someone, I like him or her to the core. However, at the same time, If do not like anyone for any reason I do not like him or her at all.
- I am very emotional and sentimental, but I never look like that.
- I mingle with people very easily. However, it takes ages for me to become close with people.
- I never share any of my feelings even with my closest people, but at times of anger, I burst it out.
- I love and strive hard to keep up the word, also expect the same from my closest people.
- I strongly believe on me, but I do not believe on any others for any reason, very few are exceptional.
- Expect a lot from my closest people, but nothing from others.
I would like to nominate some of my friends who have inspired me a lot in this blogging journey…
- Chithra – Chitra’s Healthy Kitchen
- Vasantha Vivek – My Sweet Nothings
- Malar – Malar’s Kitchen
- Erika – Author Erika Kind
- Aruna – Aharam
- SKD – Aromasandflavors
- Andy – Acbistro
- Vidya – Traditionally Modern Food
- Bikramjit – Me and My Random Thoughts