Next comes another juice recipe (mocktail) with orange, lemon, mint leaves and nannari syrup. Good for summer, a refreshing juice recipe with attractive colors, kids love this. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Fresh Orange Juice – 6 tbsp
- Fresh Lemon Juice – 3 tbsp
- Mint leaves – a handful
- Nannari syrup or Sugar syrup – as required
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Boil water in a small pot, remove from the fire, add in the mint leaves, and cover with the lid. Let it infuse for 10 mins, strain the mint water, bring to room temperature and refrigerate it.
- Add in small size or small pieces of mint leaves and tiny orange zest with water, pour it to the ice tray and allow it to freeze.
- Mix nannari syrup with required amount of water and pour it to the ice tray and freeze it, it would take time.
- When all these process are done, in a glass, pour in 2 tbsp of orange juice, 1 tbsp of lemon juice, a pinch of salt along with little water and give a stir.
- Before serving drop in the frozen nannari cubes and the mint leaves cubes.
Serve with a stirrer.
Note: When you use sugar syrup, you can add a pinch of yellow food colour to the sugar syrup and then freeze it.