As already we have discussed a lot about this soya chunks and it’s benefits, now we directly move on to the recipe. This soya paratha was soft, spongy and delicious. Kids loved this a lot. A good source for the intake of soya nuggets. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Soya filling – 1 cup
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Oil – 4 tbsp
- Water – as required
- Salt to taste
- To prepare the filling refer to this link: Soya filling.
- Make small balls of soya filling and keep it aside.
- Take wheat flour, a tsp of salt in a mixing bowl, make a well in the centre pour in a cup of water and start mixing the flour.
- Pour water little by little and knead the flour, until it rolls to a big ball.
- Pour in 2 tbsp of oil and knead for few min, cover the dough with a damp cloth.
- After 10 mins, roll out medium sized balls from the dough and then flatten it using rolling pin.
- Keep the soya ball in the centre and start rolling to a ball.
- Now roll it on the rolling pin, gently by dusting with the wheat flour.
- Heat oil in a tawa, gently place the rolled flour and drizzle little oil around the paratha.
- Swap the sides and cook them.
For dip recipe, check out this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/chutneys-dips/