Already I have shared an egg dosa recipe and this completely different from the Egg Dosa – 1. This version 2 is soft and fluffy whereas the version 1 is soft and crispy. My grandma used to prepare this version of egg dosa very often at our home. I too love this because of its soft and fluffy texture. Goes out well for breakfast and dinner.
Check out other breakfast recipe: https://madraasi.com/recipes/breakfast-dinner/
Let us move on to the recipe…
- Eggs – 3 nos
- Dosa batter – 1 ½ cups
- Salt to taste
- Break the eggs in a wide mouth bowl, beat them well with little salt, until fluffy.
- Pour in the dosa batter and mix it well, so that both the egg and dosa batter should be blended well.
- Heat a griddle, rub oil on the griddle with a cloth.
- Pour in a spoonful of batter and spread it evenly all over the griddle.
- Drizzle few drops of oil along the sides and over the dosa.
- Let it cook for 3 mins, swap the side and let it for another 3 mins.
- Remove from griddle.
Serve hot with Sambar, Chutney and Chili Chutney Powder. Goes out well with Chili chutney powder because of the soft and fluffy texture.