A big surprise regarding this dish to me and a big surprise to all my fellow blogger friends and followers. This dessert was prepared by my daughter, actually there was a contest in a group – Food from the Heart (FOOD WITH SURPRISE) and I was talking about the contest at my home, hearing that my daughter told me she got some idea of preparing a dessert that she got to watch from Chutti T.V. After our FBAB food meet, she just gave me a list of things to be purchased. I too agreed with her and asked if she is in need of any help. The only thing she told me is, “Go take rest Mom”. I was shocked, but as mom, was scared to leave her alone at kitchen and I was standing beside her with the condition from her, “You need not touch anything in the name of helping me”, I agreed. That resulted in this wonderful “BANANA CHOCOLATE WRAP”, my daughter first attempt that to a great attempt.
It was yummy, delicious and was over in seconds. A wonderful recipe for kids interested in cooking. Give a try.
BANANA CHOCOLATE WRAP: It’s very easy and simple (hard for a kid), banana rolled in melted chocolate and then rolled in sugar sprinkles.
Benefits: A very easy way of making kids to consume banana, with their favorite chocolate. It has Vitamin B6 which helps to relieve weakness and gives good sleep. Easy to digest, theit fiber content maintain healthy and regular bowel movements.
Let us move on to the recipe…
- Diary milk silk – 1 no (120 gm)
- Banana – 2 nos
- Sugar sprinkles – a handful
- Ice cream sticks – 4 nos
- Peel the bananas, cut them into two equal halves.
- Squeeze an ice-cream from the bottom of the banana, so that you could hold them like a lollipop.
- Keep them in freezer for 5 mins.
- Boil water in a wide mouth kadhai, break the chocolate into pieces, put them in a bowl and place it gently in the boiling water.
- Keep on stirring after 2 mins, switch off the stove and keep on stirring until it gets melted.
- Now take the bananas from freezer and roll over the melted chocolate to make the banana get coated with the chocolate.
- Spread sugar sprinkles on a plate and roll the banana over it.
- Again place the banana in freezer for 2 mins.