Avacado is not something but very new to me, when I saw few avocado spreads, I was much excited and tempted to prepare avocado dishes. This is my first attempt and also it came out well, everyone loved it. Kids loved it a lot. Use completely ripen avacados.
Health Benefits of Avacado: Avacados are one of the most nutrient rich foods, with a creamy and satisfying taste. This fruit is available all over the year with some incredible nutritional properties. Also it’s the only food with high fat but reduces weight. It also helps in regulating blood sugar, blood pressure and good for digestion.
Also check out my other dips in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/chutneys-dips/.
Let us move on to the recipe…
- Avacado – 2 nos
- Spring onions – 5 stalks
- Sugar – 2 tsp
- Lemon – 1 no
- Salt to taste
- Halve the avocado, run the knife throughout avocado, twist and open the avocado.
- Take out the seed and scoop out the flesh of the avocado with a spoon.
- Clean and finely chop the spring onions.
- In a bowl, take the chopped spring onions, lemon juice, sugar and mix it well.
- Mash the scooped avocado and mix it with the spring onions.
- Refrigerate it.