Hope many of you know about Frankenstein, I thought icing the cake like him. But as just of now I have started attempting icing, may be it will resemble little as him.
- Vanilla cupcake – 3 nos
- Butter Frosting (green or blue colour) – 1 cup
- Gems – 10 pieces (any colours)
- Diary milk chocolate (grated) – ¼ cup
- Choco chips – 10 nos
With butter frosting
Shaping the head
- Prepare Butter Frosting: Beat 100 gms of butter with 50 gms of sugar and 3 tbsps of chilled milk, until it comes to a cream texture. Add little green or blue food colour and continue beating for few more mins.
- Drop a scoop of butter frosting to the icing cone and gently drop it over the cupcake, it should resemble his head or should resemble a rectangle shape.
- Gently pierce a pair of any colour gems in the front of the cream, it should resemble his eyes.
- Now sprinkle grated chocolate to the top of the head, it should resemble his hair.
- Gently pierce the choco chips to the sides of the cream, it should resemble the ear.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve.
Do check out my other baking recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/baking/ and other Halloween recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/2015/10/29/halloween-celebration/.
Coming to cakes and ice-creams, vanilla flavors are my all-time favorite. I made this vanilla cupcake for Halloween. Everyone would be drooling for this cake, as it was delicious, soft and spongy. Let us move on to the recipe…
- All-purpose flour/Maida – 1 ½ cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Butter – ½ cup (melted or at room temperature)
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Vanilla extract – 1 ½ tsp
- Curd – ½ cup
Batter getting ready
About to bake
- In a wide mouth bowl, break the eggs, add in butter and sugar. Beat them well for few mins or until the sugar dissolves and it becomes fluffy.
- Sieve maida/all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Keep it aside.
- Pour in the vanilla extract to the egg mixture and beat for a mins.
- Pour in the curd/yogurt and beat until it becomes fluffy for about 5 miins.
- Add in the flour little by little by continue beating until all these gets well mixed (no lumos should be formed).
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C, meanwhile grease the muffin tray.
- Fill half of each and every muffin mould with the batter.
- Bake in 180 degree C for 8 mins, or until the toothprink pricked in the center of the cake comes out clean, else continue baking.
- Remove from the oven and transfer it after 5 mins.
Do check out my other baking recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/baking/.
One more creative Halloween cupcake to my Halloween Collections – BAT Chocolate cupcake
With oreo biscuit
Bat CupCake – Halloween Special
- Oreo Biscuits – 3 nos
- Choco Chips – 10 nos
- Chocolate Cupcake – 4 nos
- Whipped cream – 100 gm
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
- Cherry – 3 nos
- Top the Chocolate cupcake with Chocolate Whipped Cream (beat whipped cream and cocoa powder together in high speed for 10 mins).
- Halve the oreo biscuits (vertically) into two equal halves.
- Press one corner of the oreo biscuit (halved) to the cake, to resemble the wings.
- Place chocolate chips in the center, to resemble the face.
- Chop the cherries into medium pieces and place it in the center of the chocolate chips, to resemble the eyes.
Do check out my other Halloween recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/2015/10/29/halloween-celebration/ and my other baking recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/baking/.