Recently I have prepared paneer at home, and so thought of trying dishes with paneer. This paneer laddu is one among the list.
Paneer laddu is a delicious, crunchy, soft dessert which melts in the mouth. Kids love this a lot, as not only me but my hubby and kids all of us love milk sweets, we all loved it to the core. As it was my first try, I attempted with a little quantity, but it was a finished in minutes. A wonderful, easy, simple and less time consuming festive recipe. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other dessert recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/desserts/.
- Paneer / Cottage Cheese – 200 gm
- Condensed milk – 250 gm
- Clarified butter / Ghee – 1 tbsp
- Raisins – 10 nos
- Saffron Strands – 10 nos
- Bring the paneer to room temperature if it’s refrigerated, and crumble it well with your hands.
- Take the crumbled paneer in a mixie, along with the condensed milk and grind for few mins (no lumps should be there).
- Transfer the grounded paste to a non-stick kadhai, pour in the clarified butter/ghee and keep in medium flame for few mins.
- Keep on stirring, else it would be burnt until it starts leaving the sides of the kadhai and comes to a rolling consistency.
- Remove from fire and transfer it to a plate.
- Take small portions of the dough and roll it to a small balls with a piece of raisin and a strand of saffron.
Note: Roll it to small balls, before it gets cooled. Store it in an air-tight container, once it comes to room temperature. I have used home-made paneer.
Do check out my Home-made paneer recipe in this link: https://madraasi.com/2015/09/27/homemade-paneer/.