As usually when I was hunting for recipes, I came across this Noodles pancake in an Aussie food category and found it interesting. On the same hand, also I got Sunfeast YIPPEE noodles with me, which I got as a compliment when I attended the Bloggers meet for ITC Food products @ ITC Gardenia.
This pancake was something different for me because it was my first time in making a non-sweet pancake and also my daughter was excited for the pancake. I have used YIPPEE spice masala for seasoning this dish along with little chili powder.
It was yummy, delicious, soft with the excellent taste and flavor of the YIPPEE magic masala. I have added carrots to this, you can also add cheese and finely shredded cabbage to this. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other breakfast recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/breakfast-dinner/.
- YIPPEE noodles – 1 pieces or 1 cake
- YIPPEE noodles magic masala – 1 packet
- Chili powder – ¼ tsp
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Baking soda – ½ tsp
- All-purpose flour / Maida – 1 ½ cups
- Butter – 3 tbsp
- Milk – ½ cup
- Carrot – 1 no (medium size)
- Salt to taste
- Peel and grate the carrots, keep it aside.
- Heat the water, bring it to boil, add in the YIPPEE noodles, cover with the lid and wait until its cooked (2 mins).
- Drain the water, wash the noodles in the tap water and keep it aside.
- Take a wide mouth bowl and take all-purpose flour/maida, baking soda, carrot, a tsp of melted butter, salt, chili powder, eggs and milk. Stir all these together and make sure no lumps are formed.
- Add in the YIPPEE noodles magic masala (given with the noodles), stir well and make sure no lumps are formed.
- Add the cooked noodles and mix them well with the batter.
- Heat a tsp of butter in the griddle, pour the batter with a spoon and slightly spread it.
- Cook for few mins, swap the side and continue cooking until it turns golden brown.
- Remove to the plate.
Serve hot with Mayonnaise or Tomato Ketchup. Goes out well for Breakfast and Snack time.
Note: You can adjust the spiciness by adding or reducing the chili powder as you wish. Also you can add other spices like oregano, thyme, rosemary… to increase your taste buds.