My recent wait, as I have shared recently about the Bloggers meet hosted by ITCFoodProducts, we had a cooking session at that time. Our team tried Pizza noodles (YIPPEE Noodles), but due to lack of time and little interruptions we couldn’t make it perfect. After coming home I discussed this over to my daughter and hubby, and told them should prepare in a different way with the excellent texture.
This was my week long awaited recipe, actually today I was not feeling well and had outside food for lunch. But thought of preparing something for dinner, suddenly an idea strike my mind. When decided this, just like that I had very few ingredients needed for pizza and took my hands over it.
The pizza was delicious, crispy outside and soft inside, especially the layers came out very well. Not only kids even my hubby loved it to the core. “YIPPEE, I AM HAPPY WITH YIPPEE (noodles)”. So whenever my kids need PIZZA Noodles would be done in minutes. Give a try and win the hearts of your family. #QualityITCFoods. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Onions – 2 nos (medium size)
- Tomato – 1 no (medium size)
- YIPPEE Noodles – 2 blocks
- YIPPEE Noodles masala – 2 packets
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Italian herbs (Rosemary, Oregano, Thyme) – each two pinch
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Mozzarella Cheese – 100 gm
- Tomato sauce (Hot and sweet) – 3 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Peel and roughly chop the onions to medium or big size (as you desire).
- Slice the tomatoes (round shape) and then chop them to quarter size.
- Break the eggs and beat them well for about 5 mins with little salt.
- Grate the mozzarella cheese and keep it aside.
- Boil the water and add in the YIPPEE Noodles, cover the lid and wait for 2 mins until cooked.
- Drain the water, wash the noodles in running water and keep it aside.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Heat ½ tbsp of olive oil in a kadhai, add in the onions and cook for a min.
- Add in the mixed herbs and cook for a min.
- Add in the YIPPEE Noodles masala and cook until the raw smell goes off or for 2 mins.
- Grease the tray (to be grilled) with the leftover olive oil.
- Add in the boiled noodles, spread it well be sure that it should not be dumped in one place.
- Brush the noodles with the beaten egg mixture (It should fill the gaps among the noodles, but do not pour it over the noodles).
- Brush the Tomato sauce over it and then sprinkle the sauted onions and place the sliced tomatoes.
- Sprinkle the grated mozzarella cheese all over the pizza and grill in microwave for 7 mins at 350 degree C.
- Remove the pizza, when it turns dark brown on the top and prick with a fork in the middle of the pizza, the fork should come out clean else grill for few more mins.
Serve hot. Goes out well for dinner with any mocktails or juices.