When my pie crust turned out very well, how to wait for the other recipe and now here comes my Pumpkin Pie for Halloween Day. A very easy, simple, tasty and mouth-watering dish. I would say this as Kids Favorite. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check other baking recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/baking/
- Pumpkin – 300 gm
- Pie crust – 1 no
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Salt a pinch
- Prepare Pie Crust: https://madraasi.com/2015/10/25/pie-crust/.
- Peel and grate the pumpkin, keep it aside.
- Heat butter in non-stick vessel, add in the grated pumpkin, salt and pour the honey.
- Cook for 5 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Pour in the cooked pumpkin mixture to the pie crust.
- Bake for about 10 mins or until the pumpkin gives a classy appearance in 200 degree C.
- Remove the oven and allow it to cool down.
- Cut to desired shape and serve.
Serve at room temperature.
Note: You can also garnish with chopped pistachios and serve it.
Looks delicious! 🙂
nice tempting pie
I love your version of pumpkin pie.
Thanks a lot Hilda