One more creative Halloween cupcake to my Halloween Collections – BAT Chocolate cupcake
- Oreo Biscuits – 3 nos
- Choco Chips – 10 nos
- Chocolate Cupcake – 4 nos
- Whipped cream – 100 gm
- Cocoa Powder – 2 tbsp
- Cherry – 3 nos
- Top the Chocolate cupcake with Chocolate Whipped Cream (beat whipped cream and cocoa powder together in high speed for 10 mins).
- Halve the oreo biscuits (vertically) into two equal halves.
- Press one corner of the oreo biscuit (halved) to the cake, to resemble the wings.
- Place chocolate chips in the center, to resemble the face.
- Chop the cherries into medium pieces and place it in the center of the chocolate chips, to resemble the eyes.
Do check out my other Halloween recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/2015/10/29/halloween-celebration/ and my other baking recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/baking/.