Hope many of you know about Frankenstein, I thought icing the cake like him. But as just of now I have started attempting icing, may be it will resemble little as him.
- Vanilla cupcake – 3 nos
- Butter Frosting (green or blue colour) – 1 cup
- Gems – 10 pieces (any colours)
- Diary milk chocolate (grated) – ¼ cup
- Choco chips – 10 nos
- Prepare Butter Frosting: Beat 100 gms of butter with 50 gms of sugar and 3 tbsps of chilled milk, until it comes to a cream texture. Add little green or blue food colour and continue beating for few more mins.
- Drop a scoop of butter frosting to the icing cone and gently drop it over the cupcake, it should resemble his head or should resemble a rectangle shape.
- Gently pierce a pair of any colour gems in the front of the cream, it should resemble his eyes.
- Now sprinkle grated chocolate to the top of the head, it should resemble his hair.
- Gently pierce the choco chips to the sides of the cream, it should resemble the ear.
- Refrigerate for an hour and serve.
Do check out my other baking recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/baking/ and other Halloween recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/2015/10/29/halloween-celebration/.