Coming to cakes and ice-creams, vanilla flavors are my all-time favorite. I made this vanilla cupcake for Halloween. Everyone would be drooling for this cake, as it was delicious, soft and spongy. Let us move on to the recipe…
- All-purpose flour/Maida – 1 ½ cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Baking powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Butter – ½ cup (melted or at room temperature)
- Eggs – 2 nos
- Vanilla extract – 1 ½ tsp
- Curd – ½ cup
- In a wide mouth bowl, break the eggs, add in butter and sugar. Beat them well for few mins or until the sugar dissolves and it becomes fluffy.
- Sieve maida/all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt. Keep it aside.
- Pour in the vanilla extract to the egg mixture and beat for a mins.
- Pour in the curd/yogurt and beat until it becomes fluffy for about 5 miins.
- Add in the flour little by little by continue beating until all these gets well mixed (no lumos should be formed).
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C, meanwhile grease the muffin tray.
- Fill half of each and every muffin mould with the batter.
- Bake in 180 degree C for 8 mins, or until the toothprink pricked in the center of the cake comes out clean, else continue baking.
- Remove from the oven and transfer it after 5 mins.
Do check out my other baking recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/baking/.