Hopefully I should say that this month was a perfect month for me as Foodie, I was invited for food reviews on all the Saturdays. A very interesting month, looking forward the same next month too 🙂 …
Already I have shared a post for Brew&Chew for their site hosting, and this time I got an invite through Brew&Chew for a foodie meet on 28th (last Saturday) for the review of Hello Curry.
Hello Curry is a food service retail brand operating in “Delivery Only” space and catering to the demand for quick, affordable and every day food. They started their Journey in 2013 with Hyderabad and recently spreading to Bangalore and Pune, to the total count of 32 stores.
They have been awarded for their best packaging for “Ready to Eat Restaurant Food”, National tie-up with PVR Cinemas and National Tie-up with IRCTC (Indian Railways).
As I heard that Hello Curry was the most popular Andhra Cuisine, I was expecting a spicy non-veg Biryani, a tangy raita and some spicy curry to accompany Biryani. But I had a unique experience with Hello Curry as they served us the food prepared by HOME CHEFS, also we were informed that they are going to a launch a platform for Home Chefs through Hello Curry.
I also loved the way how they served the food, it was in beautiful carton boxes, and was designed in a way that one can have the food during travel as such directly from the box, no need of plates or bowl for curry. Just peel the wrapper, have the food and throw the box. The boxes were also made out of recyclable materials.
Also got a chance to taste their CHICKEN BRIYANI, it was good. I would say that I will be back to taste all your foods, as I was drooling once I saw the menu’s with pictures. Hope will be soon invited for “Hello Curry” food tasting: P
Let me share the dishes served for us.
- Paneer Paratha: Paneer paratha was from their Hello Paratha, it was soft and tasty.
- Chicken Biryani: Hello Curries Chicken Briyani, not too spicy, not too oily, good texture and taste. Also Mr. Sandeep of Hello Curry stated that they use potli Masala, an authentic masala used in Hyderabadi Cuisine for aromatic flavor.
- Pineapple Cream Chicken with Burnt Garlic Rice (Home Chef): This one was one among the most delicious Dish from their Home Chefs. I love the creamy texture and the taste was yummy.
- Spicy Chicken Thai with Saffron rice by a Home Chef: This one was also good with a lovely texture.
- Grilled Chicken by Home Chef
- Mid-west Spicy Chicken with Chicken Mint Rice
- Fish Curry and Steamed Rice
- Allappey Prawn Curry with Ghee rice by Home Chef: This was also one among the most favorite among from their Home Chef. Also I am proud to say that this was prepared by one of foodie friend Soumiya Gopi.
- Bread Jamun prepared by a Home chef: This was also one among the most delicious dish, and again this was also prepared by Soumiya Gopi.
I would say that really it’s going to be a best platform and good support for Home Chefs. Expecting them to launch their concept of Home chef very soon and also wish them all the success.
Thanks a lot to BrewandChew and Hello Curry for such a nice food tasting event.