Masala Tea literally means “mixed spice tea”, this tea is made by brewing tea with a few of the aromatic spices. A perfect tea for winter and during rainfall. One of the most authentic and traditional Indian beverage, which is been a worldwide popular and is found in many coffee shops. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other Beverages recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/beverages/
- Coriander seeds – 1 ½ tbsp
- Ginger – 2 “inch stick
- Black pepper – 1 ½ tsp
- Cloves – 5 nos
- Cardamom – 4 nos
- Cinnamon – 1 no (2” inch stick)
- Tea powder – 3 ½ tsp
- Milk – ½ litre
- Take all the spices together in a blender and blend them to a coarse paste.
- Boil the milk and keep it aside.
- Boil a cup of water, add in the coarsely ground paste, cover with the lid and let it boil for 2 mins.
- Pour in the boiled milk, cover with the lid and keep in low flame for 5 mins.
- Remove the tea from the fire and strain the residue.
Serve hot with snacks.
i love masala tea ..Lovely recipe deepa.
Thanks a lot Sathya. Give a try
Yum masala tea! Always a favorite!
Ilove almost ur recipes it’s very yummy.
Thanks and very nice to hear. Happy Me. Stay Connected through fb: http://www.facebook.com/madraasi