This is was my week time wait post, as I could not update the review as soon as it was done due to some personal works. A well spend Saturday with few of my fellow foodies in the inaugural of Hopping Chef, Koramangala, Bangalore.
First of all my thanks to Mr. Nilesh Sharma (Sales&Marketing Manager) and Mam. Rekha Ghosh (VP,corporate business head) for your invite.
Hopping Chef is India’s first Chef Lead Food Ordering and Premium Catering business, founded in 2014. Their aim is to get chef curated meals to people’s home. Hopping Chef is a luxurious concept with a unique dinning service that one can create bespoke menus that would be usually offered only a few top restaurants in the world.
Hopping Chef now enters into a new concept of curated ready to eat meal, the “HOP BOX”. Hop Box are specially curated by their in-house master chefs. These meals are prepared and boxed in air sealed containers that keep the food fresh and ready and eat when delivered.
They offer 5 course meal consisting of salad, appetizer, entrée, mains and desserts. Also they have variety of cuisines from Asia, Midle Eastern, European, and Modern Indian up to now, also they added that this list will grow in future.
First of all we all were given a warm welcome and then they served us with their HOP BOXes
- Asian Box
- Asian Greens and Beans Salad, Thai Grilled Mushrooms, Thai Coconut Green Chutney and Burnt Garlic Rice.
- Thai Greens and Bean Salad, Chicken Sweet and sour, Thai Red Chicken Curry and Star Anise and Scallion rise.
- Lebanese Box
- Pesto Hummus, Pita Bread, Chickpeas Salad, Falafel bullets and Exotic Vegetables
- Hummus, Pita Bread, Chickpeas Salad and Chicken n Bell Pepper.
- Rosemary Murugh Malai, Nawabi Ghosht Ki Tikki, Mumfali Seekh and Kacche Aam Aur Kele Ki tikki
- Awadi Dhaniya Murgh, Nizami Paneer Hara Pyaaz, Sakarkand Shimla Mirch Ka Salad, Ananrdana Shahi Pulao, Reshmi Malai Paratha.
- Quabani Ka Meeta
- Explosive Orange Rabdi
Finally we were given a beautiful coasters as their return gift and had a group photo.