Bread Omelete is one of the street food, recently I have come across this bread omelet in a Television. This resulted me to give a try at home. An easy, healthy and fast breakfast for weekdays and lazy weekends. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other breakfast recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/breakfast-dinner/. Do check out my Christmas recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/2015/12/25/christmas-and-new-year-collections/. My perfect Christmas Breakfast, also it’s Fiesta Friday, so I am taking to the Fiesta Friday #100 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
- Bread slices – 8 nos
- Eggs – 6 nos
- Curry Masala powder – ½ tsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Tomato sauce – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp.
- Break the eggs in a blender and add in the curry masala powder, pepper powder and salt.
- Blend it for a minute.
- Transfer it to a bowl.
- Heat a tsp of oil in pan, spoon the egg mixture in the pan, twist the pan so that the egg coats all over the pan. Keep in low flame.
- Place two bread slices over the egg mixture and suddenly flip the bread slices, leave it for a min.
- Gently lift the sides of the egg and fold over the egg, place ½ tsp of butter over the bread slices.
- Now fold the bread one over the other and swap the sides and cook for a min.
- Remove from the pan.
Serve hot with Tomato sauce.