Our 16th FBAB meet with Whooppeezz Pizza, the most lovely, wonderful and yummiest event for me. The event started around 1: 00, I would say due to heavy traffic I was little late. When I stepped in to the restaurant the event was started, and joined our foodie people. #WhooppeezzPizza
Location: It was in the main location in 80ft road, Koramangala, opposite to Raheja Arcade. Only thing there was no proper place for car parking.
Ambiance: Ambiance was very cool with beautiful interiors fitted with wonderful words and pictures of pizza.
- Pasta: I had Arrabbiata pasta, it was good. I would pastas are good.
- Sides: We had Garlic Bread with Cheese & Mushroom and Garlic Bread with Cheese and Grilled Shredded Chicken, both were too good. Nachos with Cheese Sauce and Salsa, BBQ Chicken Wings – My kids loved it to the core, the chicken was soft, tender with juicy. A must try one.
- Pizza: There was many varieties of pizza and each of them looked and tasted unique for me. I have tasted most of the varieties of Pizza – Original Chicken Tikka, Eggizza – A must try for egg lovers – definitely unique, even now it makes me drooling, Double Decker Pizza – There were two layers of Pizza base with cheese, imagine how soft the pizza base would be – Unique and Yummiest Pizza with bursting cheese, Paneer Fanatico (Veg) and few more pizza. As the pizza base was very soft, one would never feel heavy after having these pizza. Highlight of these pizza are the soft base and the unique toppings.
Desserts: Wow! What would I say about the desserts, I can’t even use the word heavenly, but something more than the word “Heavenly”.
- Tre Leche – The cake was spongy, soft, and moist also it melts in the mouth.
- Chocolate Pizza with Gems – Not only kids, but anyone of anyone would love to have this Pizza. Pizza topped with chocolate sauce and few gems.
- Chocolate Pizza with Almond Flakes – The pizza was topped with Chocolate sauce and Almond Flakes.
My first and foremost Chocolate Pizza, a SHOULD try desserts.
Price: Price was reasonable.
Suggestions: I would say, there should be more and more branches, especially in Indira Nagar. So that I could reach out WHOOPPEEZZ whenever my kids crave for Pizza particularly the Chocolate Pizza. A MUST PLACE IN BANGALORE.
I was with FBAB and my kids was accompanied by my hubby, they wanted to convey that the pizza and desserts was too good. They use to have pizza once in a week, but they were use to leave the corners of the pizza. But it was the first time I have seen the having even the corners of the pizza due to its softness. Also they packed a chocolate pizza and shared with their friends.
Had a lovely time with our Foodies. Thanks a lot for FBAB to invite me for the event.