I have shared few prawns recipe, but this one is completely different. Recently I got tiger prawns, I don’t want to make any curry, gravy or rice with this but I want to fry it. After surfing many recipes, finally got an idea to induce few basic ingredients in this fry for marination. The dish came out well, and the prawns are perfectly cooked to the right consistency.
I have used one and only Olive oil for this dish. #JoinOliveOilRevolution
Do check out other seafood recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/main-course/non-vegetarian/seafood/
- Tiger Prawns – ½ kg
- Onions – 2 nos
- Green chilies – 1 no
- Ginger-garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Tomato sauce – 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce – ½ tbsp.
- Chili powder – ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp.
- Clean and de-vein the prawns, keep it aside.
- Grind the onion, green chilies, ginger-garlic paste all together to a fine paste.
- Take the ground mixture along with turmeric powder, tomato sauce, soy sauce, chili powder, salt in a bowl.
- Add in 1 tbsp of lemon juice, mix it to a fine paste.
- Add in the tomato sauce and soy sauce, mix it to a fine paste.
- Add in the prawns, mix it well and marinate for an hour.
- Rub oil on the prawns, insert it to a skewer, and grill it in microwave for 5 mins or heat a tbsp. of oil in a pan, and place the skewer in the tawa. Cook in medium heat.
- After 5 mins, swap the side and continue cooking in medium flame for another 5 mins.
Serve hot as starter or side dish for lunch or dinner.