I like to have Honey Chicken, it was almost time for dinner and I was not in a mood to cook, but kids are very hungry and sleepy, and so I don’t want to order outside food. Also hubby was not at home and so can’t take them outside. Got to remember that I got some Chicken sausage in my refrigerator, already I have tried out a dish with this sausage and now wanted to have something sweet and spicy. Here resulted my dish “Honey Glazed Sausage”.
I have combined few of the ingredients that I like to have. The dish came out well, with excellent flavor and finger-licking taste. Let us move on to the recipe…
As it’s Friday, I am taking it to Fiesta Friday #105 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderner.
Do check out my other Breakfast recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/breakfast-dinner/
- Chicken Sausage – 15 nos
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp
- Honey – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Chili powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Vinegar – 1 ½ tbsp
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Mixed herbs (Oregano, Rosemary and Thyme) – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 3 stalks
- Salt to taste
- Chop the sausages into medium pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a kadai, add in the fennel seeds and wait until they crackle.
- Add in the chicken sausage, along with chili powder and salt and cook in medium heat for 5 mins or until the sausage start turning brown in color.
- Pour in the vinegar and cook for few mins.
- Pour in the honey and sprinkle the mixed herbs. Cook for few mins or until the sausages gets glazed well with the honey.
- Sprinkle finely chopped coriander leaves.
Serve hot. Goes out well for breakfast and dinner. I have served it with “Egg on Bread” for dinner.