Valentines Day is nearing, thought of preparing something that everyone including my kids would love to have. Got to see two packets of oreo biscuits in my kitchen, but I don’t want to prepare Oreo cake, but thought of preparing something different and this resulted in this OREO TRUFFLE.
“WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY VALENTINES DAY”
Let us move on to the recipe…
- Oreo Biscuit – 20 nos
- Cream Cheese – 2 tbsps
- White chocolate – 150 gms
- Red food colour – ½ tsp
- Sugar strands – 2 tbsps.
- Take the oreo biscuits in the blender, blend it well to a fine powder.
- Add in the cream cheese and blend it for a min.
- Transfer it to a wide mouth bowl, roll it to a ball.
- Divide it to small portions, spread a butter paper over the workspace.
- Place a small ball, pat and spread it to a circle, cut it with heart shaped cookie cutter.
- Remove it carefully to a plastic plate, continue with all the balls.
- Heat 3 to 4 cups of water in a heavy bottomed kadai, grate the white chocolate, and transfer it to a bowl along with the food colour.
- Keep the bowl in the center of the boiling water, keep on stirring until the chocolate melts.
- Remove the bowl carefully, dip the heart shaped oreo biscuits to the chocolate, and be sure it is coated well.
- Sprinkle sugar strands over the chocolate and refrigerate it for an hour.