As of the VALENTINES DAY – I want to prepare something special for my cooking class with kids, which would help them prepare it easily at home and serve for their parents.
Moreover I love the taste of pomegranate and lemonade, when combined as pomegranate lemonade it was too delicious. So prepare this simple Lemonade for this Valentine’s Day and enjoy up to the sky. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other beverages recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/beverages/
- Pomegranate seeds – 2 cups
- Lemon – 3 nos
- Powdered sugar – 4 tsp
- Take the pomegranate seeds in a mixier after reserving a handful of pomegranate aside for later use.
- Grind it for just seconds. Drain the juice and remove the residue from the juice.
- Cut the lemon into equal halves take out the juice and keep it aside.
- Take a glass, pour in pomegranate juice for almost half of the glass.
- Pour in the lemon juice for almost quarter of the glass.
- Fill the glass with water. Add in 2 tsp of powdered sugar, stir it well.
- Add in few pieces of pomegranate seeds to the juice and let it settle at the bottom of the glass.
- Add in a lemon slice, slit the lemon wedge in a corner and insert it in the glass.
Serve chilled or at warm temperature.
Note: You can use chilled water or can top with ice cubes. Do not grind the pomegranate for long time, so that the seeds would get grinded and would taste little sour.