The Kabab Studio is one of the amazing restaurant I have ever been, lovely atmosphere with yummy food. I like all the foods starting from starters to dessert, particularly mock tails and the way of serving was awesome. I was invited for the dinner with three of my fellow bloggers, we had a good time with some chat. The restaurant offers a buffet spread with live grill and gerdion on table. Let us move on to the review…
Ambiance: The ambiance was too good with beautiful interiors and wall hangings.
- Starters: The starters was too good, the paneer was cooked very soft, as it melts in the mouth. There was a wide variety of starters – Sesame Paneer Tikka, Kesari Aloo, Kumbh Chatpate, Grilled Fruit Chaat, Cottage Cheese Croquette, Multani Murgh Tikka, Palak Ki Murgh Chooza, Mutton Seekh Kabab, Yamini Jhinga, Pesto Fried Fish.
- Salads: Green salad, Veg in pesto salad, Waldorf salad, Mix veg salad, Cheese potato in Mushroom salad and Chicken salad.
- Soups: Pineapple Dhaniya Shorba and Hot n Sour Chicken Soup.
- Main Course: Paneer Tikka Masala, Tawa Bhindi, Lahori Kofta, Dal Makhani, Penne Arabiata, Veg ball Manchurain, Amristari chole, Steamed rice, Shanghai Fried rice in Vegetarian and Murgh Donne Briyani, Bengali Fish Curry, Murgh Methi Chaman, Nilgiri Gosht, Prawn in sweet and sour. I would say Donne biryani and Nilgiri Gosht are the must to try.
- Desserts: Each and every dessert was well done in perfect texture, flavor and aroma. We had Gajar Halwa, Fruit Rabdri, Blue Berry Pastry, Fresh Cut Fruits, Litchi Ki Tehri, Lava Cake Mud Pie, Mint cheese cake. Usually I like lava cake a lot and the very time I have tried this Lava Cake Mud Pie, it was awesome.
Serving: Serving was too good.
Price: Pricing was reasonable, INR 749++=INR. 933
I would recommend going often.
Do check out my other reviews in this link: https://madraasi.com/reviews/