Muskmelon is one among my favorite fruit, a very source of coolant for summer. It’s one of the summer fruit and available in all fruit shops in India. When it comes to my kids, it’s hard to make them consume fruits, but they love milk to the core and so here comes my Muskmelon Milkshake. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other milkshake in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/beverages/
Taking it to the fiesta friday #111 hosted by Angie@thenovicegarderener.
- Muskmelon – ½ cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 drop
- Chop the muskmelon into small pieces.
- Take muskmelon and blend well in the blender to a fine paste.
- Pour in the milk along with a drop of vanilla essence and sugar, blend well for few mins.
- Finely chop a pieces of muskmelon for garnish.
- Transfer the milk shake to a glass and top it with finely chopped muskmelon.
Serve at room temperature or chilled.