When it comes to Yauatcha, I never say no – I have been there couple of times, but I never felt bored about their food. They have huge varieties, as they don’t repeat the menu expect some signature dish like their “Fried Turnip Cake”.
Now this time it’s been a different experience, as have been invited for their Terrace – rooftop bar restaurant. It was above the restaurant in 1 M.G.mall, Bangalore. Enjoying dinner in such a place, with cool air, breeze of the air along with food is completely a different experience which everyone needs at least once in a month in this city life.
Ambiance: The place was so cool, with heart touching environment in the heart of the city. The 49-seater rooftop bar offers a well-lit up bar area, spacious seating and serence ambience with electic music.
Location: It is situated in the 6th floor above the Yauatcha Restaurant, 1 M.G.Mall, M.G.Road, and Bangalore.
Food: One can experience the Cantonese cuisine with mixed cocktails and eclectic music in an outdoor space. They have a small menu of food for sharing with friends and family, with drinks from an extensive selection of cocktails, wines and spirits.
Their curated menu includes yauatcha’s signature dish and some newly introduced wok dishes. They have wide varieties of dishes for both vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Their bar offers extensice varieties of cocktails and no-alcoholic drinks. We ordered for few food from the menu:
- Salt and Pepper Squid: The squid is cook perfectly with the aromatic and spicy spieces.
- Truffle Dimsums: Truffle dimsums are something different and it sounds good.
- Shanghai Dumplings: Shanghai Dumplings was also too good with delicious flavor.
- Duck roll: Duck roll is perfectly done, the meat was succulent and went well with their burnt garlic sauce.
- Baked Chicken Puff: Baked Chicken Puff was also good.
- Fried Turnip Cake: Fried Turnip Cake their signature dish, was totally superb. We like to have it every time we go there.
- Chicken Char Sui Bun
- Mocktails: The mocktails was too good and we liked to the core.
Opening Hours: Friday and Saturday – 7 p.m to 1 a.m and Sunday – 12 p.m to 5 p.m. Yauatcha Terrace will operate from 4th March.
Cost: Rs 1,800 for two people (approx.) with drinks.
Do check out my other reviews in this link: https://madraasi.com/reviews/