Recently when I saw a cookery show, based with honey glazed, I thought of trying it with chicken. My family likes the honey glazed dish to the core, as a result here comes HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN. Goes out well for dinner along with toasted bread and any dip or coleslaw. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other chicken recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/main-course/non-vegetarian/poultry/
- Chicken breast – 2 nos
- Soy sauce – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Honey – 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 2 tsp
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Mixed Herbs (oregano, thyme and rose mary) – 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Coriander leaves – 2 stalks
- Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
- In a wide mouth bowl, combine soy sauce, pepper powder, 1 tbsp of honey, lemon juice, ½ tsp of mixed herbs and salt together.
- Rub the chicken pieces with this mixture and marinate them for at least an hour.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add in the leftover mixed herbs.
- Gently drop the marinated chicken pieces, cover and cook for 5 mins.
- Swap the sides, cover and cook until the chicken is done.
- Once when the chicken is done, pour in the leftover marinate along with 1 tbsp of honey and cook in medium flame.
- Swap the sides and cook until chicken becomes dry.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and pepper powder.
Serve hot with toasted bread and any dip or coleslaw.
Looks perfect and so yummy!
Oh my! This looks so mouth-watering! I love anything honey glazed! I may need to bring extra rice! 😀 Thanks for sharing. 🙂
Excellent way to serve chicken! Will give it a try.
Thanks Hilda and Share the outcome.
I did make them and they turned out every bit as delicious as I expected. Thanks.
Happy to hear Hilda.