As already I have mentioned about the seafood masala, and now I am going to induce the seafood masala with crab for an awesome crab curry. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other seafood recipes in this link: https://madraasi.com/main-course/non-vegetarian/seafood/
- Crab – 4 nos
- Onions – 2 nos
- Mustard seeds – ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – a sprig
- Seafood Masala powder – 3 tsp
- Chili powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Coconut milk – ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp.
- Clean and chop the crab into two pieces.
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Heat oil in a kadai, add in the mustard, cumin seeds and curry leaves, wait until they crackle.
- Add in the onion and fry until they turn golden brown.
- Add in the chili powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder and salt, cook until the raw smell goes off.
- Add in the crab and sprinkle 2 tsp of seafood masala, cook until the raw smell goes off.
- Pour in a cup of water, cover and cook until the crab is done or for 8 mins.
- Pour in the coconut milk, give a mix and sprinkle a tsp of seafood masala, cover and cook until the curry thickens.
- Remove the lid and cook in medium flame, wait until the oil floats on the top of the curry.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
For seafood masala recipe, check out this link: https://madraasi.com/2016/03/11/sea-food-masala/