Now it’s summer time, and I feel colorful to see the streets with beautiful, fresh and colorful fruits. My kids don’t have certain fruits, when it comes to kiwi my son never has it. Also as of summer even we feel to have juices all the time and this resulted in making Strawberry Kiwi Mojito for our Tea time with some fish fries. Let us move on to the recipe…
Do check out my other Mojito, Lemonade, Juices and Mocktails in this link: https://madraasi.com/recipes/beverages/
- Kiwi – 2 nos
- Strawberry – 6 nos
- Sugar – 3tbsp
- Mint leaves – a handful
- Club soda / Sparkling water – ½ litre
- Peel and finely chop the kiwi fruits and keep it aside.
- Clean and finely chop the strawberry into small pieces.
- Take strawberry pieces along with sugar in a kadai, cook in medium flame.
- Keep on stirring, once when the sugar gets dissolves, start mashing the strawberry with your spoon.
- Cook for 5 to 10 mins, until it reaches a thick syrup like consistency.
- Remove from fire and bring it to room temperature.
- Finely chop the mint leaves, transfer it to a mortar and crush it well.
- Add in half the quantity of kiwi fruit and crush them slightly.
- Take the glass, add in the crushed kiwi fruit and pour in 2 tbsp of strawberry syrup and few finely chopped mint leaves.
- Pour in the club soda and top it with few pieces of strawberry and kiwi.
It looks so beautiful. I can feel the taste.I also want….😜
You are Welcome 🙂