It was on last Sunday, we had been to UNDERDOGGS SPORTS BAR & GRILL yet the place was far from my home, we had loads and loads of fun, delicious food with our fellow foodies and my family. As it was family bar we went along with our kids, they had good time with fabulous food and games. Particularly I need to mention my kids here – they playing like anything and my kids want to visit the place very often. Also the food was too good with varieties and kids liked it the core – Prawn Popcorns, my kids favorite.
About UnderDoggs: Sports Bar and Grill: UnderDoggs Sports Bar and Grill is the proud recipient of top awards. UnderDoggs Sports Bar and Grill has been the winner of Delhi, Guragon and Chandigarh’s best bar in the city numerous times. Winning the Title at the Coco Cola Golden Spoon Awards, Indian Restaurant Congress Awards and the Times Food & Nightlife Awards to name a few. They provide sporting fun with unique drinks and a fabulous food menu.
Location: It is situated in 19th Main Road, J P Nagar, 2nd Phase, Bangalore.
Ambiance: The ambiance is quite cool with beautifully drawn all over the wall of the Bar. One could feel the essence of sports in their wall graphics, cricket helmet hanging here and there all over the bar, skateboard lights, sporting memorabilia, the baseball mitt holders and multitude of TV’s and gaming options.
Games: The games are of all types – quiet, noisy or plain simple fun. There are 7 spic and span pool tables, dart boards, foosball, carom, table tennis, X box Kinect, custom beer pong tables and multiple board games to choose fun. UnderDoggs is truly united for All Sports & All Entertainment.
Drinks: there is an array of drinks like Watermelon Smash spiked with gin, and muddled with fresh mint and watermelon, Pineapple Jalapeno Margarita, Smoked Rosemary & Whiskey cocktail and their favorite Flaming Hot Cinnamon Whiskey Shots. Their sporty beer tubes (2.64 ltrs), which makes drinking team act, and looks super cook on the table.
Food: UnderDoggs Signature Chicken Wings with 14 signature sauces like spicy honey garli, desic amsala, butter chicken, tandoori, mango habanero, garlic parmesan, honey barbecue, sweet chili ginger, Cajun alfredo … and so you can find loads of varieties here. Let me my share experience with few varieties I had there…
- Pizzas – Makhani Pizza, Hot Ranch Chicken Pizzza, Garlic Lover’s Pizza, there are both veg and non veg options in all these pizza. As a non-vegetarian I preferred non-veg for my pizza’s. the pizza was yum and was perfectly done with the right amount of cheese and spices.
- Chicken Wings: When it comes to chicken wings, I hope everyone likes this to the core. Here there are more flavors for chicken wings – we went for Desi Spice, Spicy Harrisa, Garlic Parmesan and Butter Chicken. I would say all these were a finger licking dish.
- Appetizers: Popcorn Shrimp – The first time I have heard of popcorn shrimp, also it tastes heavenly. I would say it a Kids Favorite – as kids liked this a lot.
- Dessert: Rum Gulab Jamun with Ice cream – It was too good, as a non-alcoholic I tasted it a little, but heard that it was too good from my blogger friends and also they told, it’s a must try here.
- Drinks: We had few mocktails – Robbin Van Berry, Xavi Basil Pina and Mary Kom Cooler all the three was too good.
Service: Service was too good.
Do check out my other reviews in this link: https://madraasi.com/reviews/.