Already I have shared Lassi during last summer and now for this summer thought of trying something new with lassi. This year I feel that I am getting roasted when I was cooking around 1 p.m for my lunch and I wanted to have something chill chill cool cool. Thought what to cook, when I saw my balcony garden found my beautifully grown mint leaves and thought of trying out a drink with mint leaves and really I am bored of Mojito. Here resulted my idea of Mint Lassi. A perfect coolant for Indian summer.
Mint Lassi was too delicious, the only thing I felt in this drink was I should add little more mint leaves for more flavor, but kids would love only this quantity of mint leaves. Let us move on to the recipe…
- Mint leaves – 1 fistful
- Yogurt/Curd (Chilled) – 3 cups
- Milk (at room temperature or chilled) – 1 cup
- Sugar – 4 tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Separate the mint leaves from the stalk, wash them well and keep it aside.
- In the mixer, take sugar, milk, salt and mint leaves and blend them well.
- Pour in the half the quantity of yogurt/curd, whip it for few seconds.
- Now pour in the rest of the yogurt/curd, whip it for two seconds.
- Transfer it to a glass.
Garnish it with mint leaves and serve chilled or at room temperature.